The term ‘Instor’, ‘Buy2Help’, ‘we’, or ‘us’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Jayden House, 32 Dobson Rd, Bolton BL1 4RL.
Our Company Registration number is 08846751 and our place of registration is England and Wales.
The term ‘you’ or ‘good causes’ refers to the users registered as a good cause with our website.
These are the terms which govern the relationship between Instor Limited and the Good Causes.
SECTION A: OVERVIEW
1. How Buy2Help works: We operate a website which enables people ‘Supporters’ to buy goods from the website and generate a donation amount ‘Donation’ to be passed on by us to the supporters chosen cause. The donation amount is clearly stated throughout the website and 100% of this amount is automatically transferred to the chosen good cause upon completion of the sale ‘sale’.
2. This is a Binding Contract: By registering with Buy2Help the cause agrees to be bound by this contract and is subject to the following conditions:
- The Website Terms and Conditions
- End User Software Licences
- Promotional Terms that may arise throughout our relationship
SECTION B: A GOOD CAUSE
3. Good Cause Administrator: To register as a Good Cause, a person authorised to act on behalf of the Good Cause (a 'Good Cause Administrator') must complete our registration form. The application must be approved by Buy2Help before the cause can be listed ready for donations.
The cause administrator must be:
a) Over 16 years of age
b) A permanent UK resident
c) Authorised by the Good Cause to act on its behalf
4. A Good Cause Administrator will also be bound by the standard terms of the website and their account will be able to be used in the same way as a Supporter whilst also holding the administrator powers for the Good Cause.
5. Good Cause requirements:
a) The Cause is based in the UK
b) Has a bank account registered in its name to enable donations to be received
c) Has provided an accurate background of the cause and its purpose
d) Has a charitable purpose; the donations aren’t to be used for private, personal or commercial gain. Buy2Help is purely to raise funds for Good Causes
e) Complies with all relevant Terms set out by Buy2Help
6. Investigation: Buy2Help will ensure to the best of its ability that the Cause is relevant and complies with the obligations set out above. We have no duty to investigate this but may from time to time ask for certain documentation to confirm the Causes’ status. Should the documentation not be provided, when requested, then this will terminate the agreement between Buy2Help and the Good Cause.
7. Changes to the Good Cause: Once the Cause is registered it is your (the Causes/Administrators) responsibility to inform us of any changes. If the Cause ceases to exist, we must be informed immediately.
8. Acceptance as a Good Cause: Buy2Help accept Causes at its own discretion and has the right to refuse a Cause without the reason being disclosed. Acceptance as a Good Cause will be confirmed via email to the Cause Administrator.
9. Closing a Good Cause account: You may close your account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION C: GOOD CAUSES' USE OF THE WEBSITE
10. Access and use of the Website: Subject to these Terms, we shall endeavour to make the Website fully available to all Good Causes and their Supporters at all times. Full details of all Donations to Good Causes are available on the Website. The Causes' continued use of the Website is subject to compliance with the Terms set out by Buy2Help.
11. Buy2Help Tools: We provide a range of tools and aids to assist the Causes in increasing their Supporters use of Buy2Help. The continued use of these tools is in conjunction with the Terms set out by Buy2Help and any End User Software Licences that may apply.
12. Activation of Good Causes' use of the Website: Supporters may begin making Donations to the Good Cause 24 hours after receipt of the notification that the Good Cause has been accepted by Buy2Help. The Good Cause Administrator will receive an email stating when the Cause has been activated. Full details of the Donations to Good Causes are available on the Website.
13. Products: We make sure that we endeavour to supply products that come from suppliers that are reputable. We have a strict application process for supplier to put their products on our site. If we find that some suppliers and products do not meet our standards, then they will be removed immediately.
SECTION D: PAYMENT OF DONATIONS
14. Payment of Donations: Donations are added to your account status in the Good Cause Administrator section of their profile. The figure that is paid to your Good Cause is calculated at the end of every month and payment is made on the closest working day after the end of the month. Payment is made to the Good Causes designated bank account stated in their profile.
15. VAT: For the avoidance of doubt, no VAT is payable on Donations. The products sold on the website are inclusive of VAT and the Donation Amount considers the VAT. Buy2Help are responsible for VAT on each transaction.
SECTION E: PUBLICITY
16. The Good Cause grants Buy2Help a royalty free licence to use their information, trademarks and name in any way on the Buy2Help website. Use of such items outside of the website will require permission from the Good Cause.
SECTION G: LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILTY
17. Restriction on Limitations and Exclusions: Notwithstanding the other provisions in these Good Cause Terms, none of the exclusions or limitations in these Good Cause Terms shall exclude or restrict our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability that Buy2Help cannot exclude or limit under any applicable law.
18. Exclusions of Liability: Buy2Help excludes its liability to Good Causes for any amount or kind of loss or damage including any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damages(whether in tort, contract, or otherwise) including any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and that may result to Good Causes or a third party arising out of or in connection with:
a) Good Causes' use of the Website and any content on the Website;
b) viruses that may infect Good Causes' computer equipment, software, data, or other property on account of Good Causes' access to, use of, or browsing the Website or Good Causes' downloading of any material or tools from the Website;
c) any error or omission (whether human or manmade) in the provision of the Website or in the operation of the Website (including any typographical or programming mistakes or errors;
d) Good Causes use of Buy2Help Materials which may be downloaded from the Website. Buy2Help is merely providing these Buy2Help Materials and once downloaded Good Causes are responsible for their use and compliance with the provisions of the Website Terms; and
e) any other loss or damage which these Good Cause Terms (or the Website Terms) otherwise state that, in respect of which, Buy2Help has excluded or limited its liability.
19. Force Majeure: Buy2Help shall not be responsible for any breach of these Good Cause Terms caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
20. No Implied Terms: Buy2Help excludes, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any conditions, warranties, terms and undertakings which would otherwise be implied into any contract (whether by statute or otherwise) relating to the Website are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
21. No Warranties: Good Causes acknowledge that whilst Buy2Help will try to ensure that the information on the Website is relevant, accurate, complete and up to date, Buy2Help gives no other warranties of any kind in relation to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any of the materials or listings on the Website, no endorsement of quality or of the products or services provided or as to the performance of the Website. Buy2Help gives no warranty as to how much money Good Causes will raise using the Website.
SECTION H: GENERAL
22. General: (a) Changes to these Good Cause Terms: We may update these Good Cause Terms from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Website. Any changes will be notified via a suitable announcement on the Website. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given notice. If a Good Cause does not wish to accept the new Good Cause Terms it should not continue to use the Website and should close its account. If the Good Cause continues to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, the use of the Website shall be deemed to indicate the Good Cause's agreement to be bound by the updated Good Cause Terms; (b) Dealing in rights and obligations: Good Causes may not transfer any of their rights or obligations under these Good Cause Terms to any other person. Buy2Help reserves the right to transfer or assign its rights and obligations, in whole or in part, to any person (without Good Causes' consent); (c) No Waiver: If Buy2Help decides not to exercise or enforce any right that it has against a Good Cause at a particular time, this does not prevent Buy2Help from later deciding to exercise or enforce that right; (d) Third Party Rights: For the purposes of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 these Good Cause Terms are not intended to, and do not, give any person who is not a party to them any right to enforce any of its provisions except for any subsidiary, holding company or other group company of Buy2Help; (e) Severability: If any part of these Good Cause Terms is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that part shall be deemed to be severable from the rest of these Good Cause Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Good Cause Terms. In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, our original intent; (f)Interpretation: references to “including” or “includes” shall be deemed to have the words 'without limitation' inserted after them; and (g) Entire Agreement: These Good Cause Terms (and such documents referred to herein as forming part of these Good Cause Terms shall apply between us in respect of the matters described herein to the exclusion of all other terms (including any terms and conditions that Good Causes purport to apply). A Good Cause shall not be entitled to rely on any agreement, understanding or arrangement which is not expressly set forth in these Good Cause Terms.
23. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Good Cause Terms and any dispute arising out of or about these Good Cause Terms and the Good Cause's use of the Website shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If a Good Cause is not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and wants to commence court proceedings, the Good Cause must do so in the courts of England and Wales.